Description :Catastrophe is a new Fracturing and Breaking Plugin for Cinema 4D from the creator of Thrausi & Xbreaker.
– Key feature: Autobreak. According to your dynamic simulations, it automatically breaks the selected mesh according to the collision, making it easy to create realistic fracturing structures.
– Key feature: Dust. Enable it to easily generate pyrocluster based dust from the collision/explosion.
– 3 fracture modes, based on the voronoi patterns: Normal, Center and Hollow
– Great boost in speed, allowing to easily break tens of thousands of pieces
– Fragment variation: Control the overall uniformity of the fragments
– Static Mesh: Allow the object to stay still during the simulation, while only losing the pieces that were directly affected by the collision.
– Break by item: use other meshes or splines to control how the fracturing structure will happen.
– Control over inner and outer materials
– Bake your simulation into keyframes. Just select the items you wish to bake, and click the Bake button.
System : Win and Mac 32,64 bit
Cinema4D : R12 , R13,R14,R15,R16 ( Dosen’t work in demo version )
Version : Studio
Avalable Verion : 1.07
What you get : Video Tutorials , The Plugin
Video Tutorials : Click Here
More Videos : Click Here
Note: please write your 11-digits in the textbox that’s appears when you make the donation
you find in menu help->personalized in cinema4d . see down the image
all rights reserved