Catastrophe is a new Fracturing and Breaking Plugin for Cinema 4D from the creator of Thrausi & Xbreaker.
- Key feature: Autobreak. According to your dynamic simulations it automatically breaks the selected mesh according to the collision making it easy to create realistic fracturing structures.
- Key feature: Dust. Enable it to easily generate pyrocluster based dust from the collision/explosion.
- 3 fracture modes, based on the voronoi patterns: Normal, Center and Hollow.
- Great boost in speed allowing to easily break tens of thousands of pieces.
- Fragment variation: Control the overall uniformity of the fragments.
- Static Mesh: Allow the object to stay still during the simulation, while only losing the pieces that were directly affected by the collision.
- Break by item: use other meshes or splines to control how the fracturing structure will happen.
- Control over inner and outer materials.
- Bake your simulation into keyframes. Just select the items you wish to bake, and click the Bake button.