No products in the cart.
Available Version : 1.07
Does not work in Demo & Lite version
- Video Tutorials
- The Plugin
Catastrophe is a new Fracturing and Breaking Plugin for Cinema 4D from the creator of Thrausi & Xbreaker.
- Key feature: Autobreak. According to your dynamic simulations it automatically breaks the selected mesh according to the collision making it easy to create realistic fracturing structures.
- Key feature: Dust. Enable it to easily generate pyrocluster based dust from the collision/explosion.
- 3 fracture modes, based on the voronoi patterns: Normal, Center and Hollow.
- Great boost in speed allowing to easily break tens of thousands of pieces.
- Fragment variation: Control the overall uniformity of the fragments.
- Static Mesh: Allow the object to stay still during the simulation, while only losing the pieces that were directly affected by the collision.
- Break by item: use other meshes or splines to control how the fracturing structure will happen.
- Control over inner and outer materials.
- Bake your simulation into keyframes. Just select the items you wish to bake, and click the Bake button.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20+